Cinematic Sound - Michael Convertino

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
Part 1 of a three-part series I'm working on for Cinematic Sound, highlighting the music of composer Michael Convertino, has just been unleashed on the public. Click on the image below to listen in and enjoy!! Comments welcome.

(To bring this post on-topic, I included two selections from Convertino's and David Newman's score for Tim Burton's Frankenweenie, produced by Walt Disney Pictures.)

Horizons

Playlist Author
(To bring this post on-topic, I included two selections from Convertino's and David Newman's score for Tim Burton's Frankenweenie, produced by Walt Disney Pictures.)
We know this was nothing more than a shameless plug... :lol:

I look forward to listening to this (as well as checking out the website). Thanks for the post!

thx99

Real-life Harry Caul
Playlist Author
We know this was nothing more than a shameless plug... :lol:
Am I that transparent?!?!

I look forward to listening to this (as well as checking out the website). Thanks for the post!
Hope you enjoy it, as well as the forthcoming Parts 2 and 3! Convertino is one of my favorite composers. His scores are gorgeous and mesmerizing (at times). Though, admittedly, his latter output veered somewhat from the peak of his melodic output in the 90s. Nonetheless, it's a shame he's not still in the biz, a personal choice of his as I understand it.