Celebrate You by Corbin Bleu

hi guys I got a copy of "celebrate you" by Corbin bleu he will be singing the new theme song for Disney parks 2009 campaign "what will you celebrate"? It will debut on December 25th on the abc wdw Christmas parade if anyone would like to trade for the song I'd be glad to help out! Send me a email 8)

almandot

btw everyone it's the guy from back when whose idea of trade was he'll send you his mp3 file if you go buy a cd he wants for him in the store and mail it to him

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Keeping in mind that some might see Corbin Bleu as the new Tommy Kirk.
Are you suggesting that Walt, if he were alive, would be looking to fire Corbin, too? ;)

[quote post='28375' date='Dec 2 2008, 06:49 PM']Oh? Are there rumors that Corbin Bleu is gay? :)[/quote]
I'm suddenly reminded of all the young girls who were convinced that Lance Bass wasn't gay. :(

BLM07

The lossless track is on the official website, and has been uploaded to Rodentsections... now if only they would upload the slower version.

Dirk

The lossless track is on the official website, and has been uploaded to Rodentsections... now if only they would upload the slower version.

Thanks for pointing out the option to download the song from the official website. However, when I found it there (linked via http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneypar...nDownloadsPage) I could only identify a mp3 version with a rather disappointing compensation rate of 128 kbps. Any clue where the losless track is on that site?

Thanks in advance.

Dirk

almandot

Any clue where the losless track is on that site?
http://www.disneywiki.com/celebrate and then click the download Celebrate You button. If they changed it to an mp3, the lossless version has been posted in FLAC on Rodentsections, it should be a couple items down on the torrents page. But it still shows as a wav for me.

Something to note, this version is slightly different than the one that had been posted weeks earlier from youtube, etc, the singing is different slightly in a few parts but according to disney it's still Corbin Bleu so just a different take for the christmas taping I take it.

Horizons

Playlist Author
I finally got around to listening to the version of Celebrate You that is played after Illuminations. I know a different version is played after Block Party Bash. I've never heard this song in AK or MK (it didn't play after Wishes the last time I saw it). Does anyone know if this song is used in either park and, if so, where?

Overall, I'm not a fan of it, although it's not the worst thing I've ever heard.

almandot

I just heard the one after BPB and was wondering if it was the same one they'd been playing after Wishes for a while.

Horizons

Playlist Author
I just heard the one after BPB and was wondering if it was the same one they'd been playing after Wishes for a while.
Well, if it played after Wishes the night I went over to the MK to hear it, I could have confirmed this. I'll go back...

almandot

Well, if it played after Wishes the night I went over to the MK to hear it, I could have confirmed this. I'll go back...

Well they played it after wishes when I visited in early february but I thought I heard they stopped playing it like shortly after that