carousel of progress

bbowling

ok was sitting at my desk at work and just started to wonder who the little girl is working the washing machine in the first act of the carousel of progress.We meet the son and teenage daghter but who is the little girl we never see her again after that scence now i know this is strange but it's bothering me now.Anyone know who this girl is?is she a neigbor helping out with the wash or is she the black sheep of the carousel family the keep locked up after the 1900.....anyone have a guess?

bbowling, this is your boss. Stop daydreaming and get back to work!!! ;D

P.S. I don't remember a young laundress in Act One of the CoP at WDW. Are you talking about DL?

SharonKurland

I'm pretty sure that's Patty, the daughter, helping her mother do the laundry ("And now it only takes me 3 days!")...just a younger version, just like the son who has to change the fuses all the time. Remember that for each era, the kids get older.

-Sharon-

I'm pretty sure that's Patty, the daughter, helping her mother do the laundry ("And now it only takes me 3 days!")...just a younger version, just like the son who has to change the fuses all the time. Remember that for each era, the kids get older.

-Sharon-

In Act 1/Show Room 2 (1890s), Patricia is getting ready for a Valentine's Day Dance. "Now you be home by 9:30, you hear me daughter?" - Remember? :) The first stage to "open" has Sarah (mother) and a mysterious girl helping in the pantryroom - she's been used since 1964 moving her arms over and over again on the wheel.

I'm guessing that she might be a neighbor...and, as the family has probably moved...she went bye-bye by the 20s. PS: Look out for the family cat - in almost every act. ;)

bbowling

no the older daughter is at the end of the scence going to a trolly party so i dout she aged ten years in one act.i guess this is a question no one knows the answer too