Candleshoe and Small One on CD?!!

X-S Tech

I just found two CDs with really odd Disney tracks on them.
The first one is called "Ron Goodwin Conducts Film & TV Themes" UPC: 09511520042. It has a track labeled Candleshoe, which I can only assume is the Disney version, though I'm unsure if this is directly from the film or something newly recorded. There is also a track labeled Spaceman and King Arthur, and while many people have done takes on this story, perhaps it's the Disney version (Unidentified Flying Oddball, I think?).
The second is a new CD from Disney called "Songs of Inspiration" UPC: 050086007073 and seems to consist mostly of Gospel music, but there is a track labeled "Small One", which I assume would be the Main Title from that film.

will

where did you find the Ron Goodwin CD? I'd be interested in the Candleshoe track, one of my favorites.

X-S Tech

I found it listed in the Muze kiosk at a Barnes & Noble actually, so I have not actually held the CD in my hand but it said that it was available to order. Try checking out the UPCs at the music store of your choice.

will

Thanks for the info, I'll see what I can find.

BTW - there is a William Alwyn cd out with two tracks from IN SEARCH OF THE CASTAWAYS and I think there was a MAX STEINER compilation LP released years ago with a track or two from THOSE CALLOWAYS.

The search for ellusive tracks continues...