Can anyone confirm WDW has *LE* six disc set?

SteveSatch

I just got off the phone with them and ordered the Musical History of DL. She said it was LE and not SE but didn't sound too convincing. I'll be angry if I just paid $141 for SE!

justme

As of last night (5/18), WDW still had about 100 left on property. That includes about 30 at Mail Order. So you should be getting the Limited Edition! :)

If you want to be sure, call them back and verify that the SKU number for your order is 12818190.

Enjoy!

justme

Glad to help! And please let us know the outcome. If you have any trouble, ask Mail Order to get World of Disney involved. The Cast at WoD has been very involved with this set since it came out & is very helpful.

DisneyMusicFan

I JUST (5/20, 5pm eastern time) called WDW merch. and ordered the LE set. She said they have only 8 left now!!! Well, 7 after my order. It is definitely the LE set, she read the description to me, it was clear as a bell.

Thank you for posting the SKU on this thread, that made it easy to order. :)

Tired of the delays w/ Disney Direct ... so today I called WDM and ordered a LE 6 CD set ( NOT SE) .... also p/u two PoC bottle koozies and a pink ESPN baseball cap for the sexy wife ...

Thanks again for the SKU ...10 - 15 days wait ... will CXL DD order when WDM arrives ... will keep ya'll posted.

Enjoy life,

-Chuck

JPVonDrake

World of Disney at Downtown Disney Marketplace at WDW had about 5 in stock today 5/22/05. Well ok, now they have 3 in stock and I have two!

jmuboy

Speaking of being tired of dealing with DisneyDirect. After waiting one month for my Gold LE set - it finally ships out. Only they sent me TWO sets!!! If anyone needs one let me know. Otherwise I'll be returning it.

Greg
gregtalley76@yahoo.com

Kitsune

World of disney had one yesterday.5/23.I bought it.woohoo!

gonna be doin things on the cheap for a couple of days......

DisneyMusicFan

My update from previous post:

Well, I just got my set! Definitely LE! :) So, it took exactly 2 weeks from when I ordered it (on 5/20). It's so cool, I'm really glad I went ahead and bought it!!