Box Set Track questions.

BLM07

In the Mickey's Toontown - Steamboat Willie track, it sounds like there are scratches throughout that song (like a cd scratch). Did anyone else notice this?

On Carousel Of Progress there is a high pitched noise during some of the dialog and sound effects, which really bugs me, it takes away from the show.

Near (maybe 50 seconds before) the end of Pirates Of The Carribean there is some kind of clicking noise (not the lift hill) it sounds like a mouse clicking or something like that. Did anyone else hear this?

Gurgitoy2

>>In the Mickey's Toontown - Steamboat Willie track, it sounds like there are scratches throughout that song (like a cd scratch). Did anyone else notice this?>On Carousel Of Progress there is a high pitched noise during some of the dialog and sound effects, which really bugs me, it takes away from the show.>Near (maybe 50 seconds before) the end of Pirates Of The Carribean there is some kind of clicking noise (not the lift hill) it sounds like a mouse clicking or something like that. Did anyone else hear this?

BLM07

Yes, I noticed this too, but it's been present in every version of the track that's been availible (which is basically the DL and WDW Forever tracks). I don't know if it was intentional to make it sound as if it was original, or if it is actually track damage, but it's not unique to this set.
Ok, I was wondering if it sounded like that on WDWF / DLF or not.

This is one of my biggest issues with the set. It's so distracting as to make me not want to listen to the track. It kind of hurts my ears. I think it may have to do with Randy not being able to locate a clean copy of Act 1, but it's present in other acts too...I have no idea what the explanation is, but other versions of the Carousel of Progress have not had this problem.
Yeah, I know how you feel about not listening to the track. I also thought it might have been cause a clean copy of Act 1 couldn't be found, but it happens later on. ???

I hadn't noticed this, but now that you bring it up, I'll have to go back and check out the track.
It might be hard to hear, but this wasn't a big deal really, I was just wondering what it was.