Block Party Bash Announcements and Underliner

Horizons

Playlist Author
30m Announcement (0:56)

The 30m announcement is made by the Green Leader. "Ten-hut! Listen up recruits. This message is to inform you that in 30 minutes the Block Party Bash will be rolling out. So prepare to jump, scream, dance, and play along with Woody, Buzz, Sulley, Flick, and all the Pixar pals. Prepare to party down! The Block Party Bash is rolling out in 30 minutes. Thank you. That is all." The announcement is then repeated in Spanish. The background music is Celebration.

15m Announcement (0:51)

The 15m announcement is made by the Green Leader. "Ten-hut! Listen up recruits. In 15 minutes time the Block Party Bash will hit the streets. So prepare to jump, scream and dance with Woody, Buzz and the rest of the Pixar troops. Get ready to party down! The Block Party Bash is rolling out in 15 minutes. Thank you. Carry on." The announcement is then repeated in Spanish. The background music is Celebration.

Start Announcement (0:57)

The start announcement is made by the Green Leader. "Ten-hut! Green Leader here. Listen up recruits. Sheriff Woody has informed me that in just a few minutes we will commence the Block Party Bash! Assume your positions and prepare to jump, scream and dance with your favorite Pixar pals. Now, get ready to get down! The Block Party Bash is heading your way!" The announcement is then repeated in Spanish. The background music is Celebration.

Technical Difficulties Announcement (0:58)

The technical difficulties announcement is made by the Green Leader. "Ten-hut! Listen up recruits. We regret to inform you that due to technical difficulty, operation Block Party Bash has been delayed. We thank you for your patience and we hope to roll out as soon as possible. I repeat, operation Block Party Bash has been delayed and will roll out as soon as possible. Thank you." The announcement is then repeated in Spanish. There is no background music during this announcement, but the spiel starts and ends with a bugle call (the Adjutants Call).

Underliner (20:45).

The underliner starts with an announcement by Woody. "Okay people. Now, we've got lots of folks out there and they're all depending on us to help them have a great time. So, we're going to throw the biggest, wildest, happiest Block Party Bash ever! Hey, this is important, can everybody hear me? [various responses by the Pixar pals]. Excellent! Okay, now when I give the signal, we're going to start jumping, and screaming, and dancing and [Celebration starts to play]. No, no, [hey wait a minute], don't start the music, roll call is not over. Where's the family of superheroes? Are they here yet?"

Buzz responds "Not to worry Woody. I'm sure they're just out saving the world. But they'll be here. They never miss a party."

Woody responds "All right then. Commence Block Party positions in five, four, three, two...let's party!"

Playoff - Celebrate You (2.11)