Bill Hayes Sings the Best of Disney

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Great Stuff.
Unfortunately it's quite difficult to listen with Firefox due to the bug that causes 100% cpu use on sites with a lot of Flash content (even with Flash 10) - it locks everything up for a while..
OK in IE as far as I can hear though.

Great Stuff.
Unfortunately it's quite difficult to listen with Firefox due to the bug that causes 100% cpu use on sites with a lot of Flash content (even with Flash 10) - it locks everything up for a while..
OK in IE as far as I can hear though.

Eyore, Does the bug occur on all the pages with Flash content or just the ones with multiple Flash (i.e. a complete album)??

Thanks.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
It seems to be worse on that page than others (the PC locks up while it sorts it out) - on other Flash pages it runs in the 90%s but the PC still works.
It seems it is a known problem with the gekko graphical do-dah on Firefox 3.
IE6 keeps getting errors regarding the Flash player as well so I gave up on that some time ago (says to download the latest version of Flash - as if I hadn't already done that!).
The "ears" player uses around 50% cpu when playing (I have WinXP, 1.7 Celeron with 600+ Ram).
There is a lot on the Internet regarding Flash players conflicting with seemingly unrelated programs.
It doesn't seem to happen to everyone so it must be bug+something else on the PC for those who have problems.
It didn't happen (to me) with Firefox 2 - just the latest release.