Bill Hayes Sings the Best of Disney

eyore

DLRP explorer
Premium Member
Playlist Author
Great Stuff.
Unfortunately it's quite difficult to listen with Firefox due to the bug that causes 100% cpu use on sites with a lot of Flash content (even with Flash 10) - it locks everything up for a while..
OK in IE as far as I can hear though.

Great Stuff.
Unfortunately it's quite difficult to listen with Firefox due to the bug that causes 100% cpu use on sites with a lot of Flash content (even with Flash 10) - it locks everything up for a while..
OK in IE as far as I can hear though.
Eyore, Does the bug occur on all the pages with Flash content or just the ones with multiple Flash (i.e. a complete album)??

Thanks.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Premium Member
Playlist Author
It seems to be worse on that page than others (the PC locks up while it sorts it out) - on other Flash pages it runs in the 90%s but the PC still works.
It seems it is a known problem with the gekko graphical do-dah on Firefox 3.
IE6 keeps getting errors regarding the Flash player as well so I gave up on that some time ago (says to download the latest version of Flash - as if I hadn't already done that!).
The "ears" player uses around 50% cpu when playing (I have WinXP, 1.7 Celeron with 600+ Ram).
There is a lot on the Internet regarding Flash players conflicting with seemingly unrelated programs.
It doesn't seem to happen to everyone so it must be bug+something else on the PC for those who have problems.
It didn't happen (to me) with Firefox 2 - just the latest release.