At WDW for a week. Woot

Not able to get down here as often as I would like ( 5 hour red eye from Washington state :p ) so I am really looking forward to listening to the BGMs. Last time here was 2 years ago. Thanks to the many posters here, I have a better idea what to listen for!

Watching "Dreams Come True" parade. I have always enjoyed hiow the thread the music through each section.

Lol, it.s Ok dot, we all have our own taste. Some cannot stand listening to Small World. I and my girls still love the sons and ride.

I was just on Splash Mountain....heard "The Old Kentucky Waltz" going through fast track line.

Sitting outside Libery Tree waiting for our table. The BGM is nice and loud. "Libery Tree playing too! Sounds like Club 33 music :-D

Warm day at DAK today. Saw "Finding Nemo the Musical". Very nice show. I had heard the music on Subsonicradio and was looking forward to seeing it. It did not disappoint.

Taking the boat from POR to Downtown Disney. They have speakers on the ceiling. It was playing an instrumental bluegrass of Cruella Deville. Is this part of a loop?

Taking the boat back to POR. Music is Pop tunes, "It to late"?, "Our Song" by Taylor Smith (my daughter tells me, lol).
Now we are in the canal and it is soft instrumental. Does the music change style by location? Multiple loops dependant of where you are?

Ok, we passed under a bridge and I heard a click and music changed to 40s Jazz as we entered Port Oleans area. "Lazy Mississippi"?

Was in Epcot today, saw the new version of "Oh Canada". Found my girls outside watching Off Kilter. My daughter bought an album. First time I have heard them. Fun band.

Going through the Toy Story Mania que. The music is a perfect volume to overcome the ambient noise of all the talking. I do not mind being in the stand by line. The big Vue Master reels are awesome! I am sure someone has done a BGM listing for this, but it is hard to browse back on the board on my Blackjack :p I wonder if I will be in line long enough to get to hear it all. Probably, lol.

ispace

I enjoy reading posts from people who are actually in the park as they are writing. Of course until recently this was not possible but thanks to wireless/mobile internet....

Horizons

Playlist Author
Going through the Toy Story Mania que. The music is a perfect volume to overcome the ambient noise of all the talking. I am sure someone has done a BGM listing for this...I wonder if I will be in line long enough to get to hear it all. Probably, lol.

You will if you are in line for 59:40. :)

Horizons

Playlist Author
Just back from dinner at 'Ohana. Too much food. Must go to sleep.

What, are we not starting to post our daily activities here?

lol, ok, ok...this will be my last post about this trip. I just got off the Magical Express bus. I was able to hear most of the BGM as we went to 3 other resorts picking up folks before heading to the airport. I will post the list on the other thread, so it can be compared to Rodentsections for diiferences. I suspect it has not changed.

I know this was more like a blog of my trip, but at least I did try to focus on the music as I went along.

Bill,
What good is a trip unless you can share it with your friends?
Just wait untill I get my pictures ready..."Hey Rufus! Fire up that there picture machine" :eek: