Area, queue, and exit music question?

CPNHOOK15

I have come across a few tracks from EPCOT and Tomorrowland that I have some questions about.

I have an old cd by Ray Lynch called "Deep Breakfast". It is a really cool mellow cd full of sythesized music. I have noticed 1 or 2 songs from this cd are used in various areas of the parks.

Does anyone know exactly what songs from this cd are used and where?
Tim

Alex K

Gotta be in the archives somewhere. Tracks from this CD were used in the Wonders of Life loop at EPCOT, Honey I shrunk the kids playground at Disney MGM, and the previous Tomorrowland loop at MK. I'm sure someone with better memory than mine will tell you exactly what went where.

Jessica L

I looked up the tracklist on Amazon and 1. Celestial Soda Pop and 2. The Oh Of Pleasure are both in the Wonders of Life loop.

I didn't recognize any of the tracks as being from the old Tomorrowland loop. And I'm not familiar with the HISTK playground loop so I'm no help there.

Jessica

Jessica L

Okay, I located a track list of the HISTK playground loop, and, assuming it is correct, the following songs from the CD play in this location:

Celestial Soda Pop
The OH Of Pleasure
Rhythm In The Pews
Tiny Geometrics

And Disney sure got their money's worth out of "Behind the Waterfall"!! It played in three places on Disney property - Tomorrowland, Wonders of Life, and the HISTK playground. I love that song, and I guess the Imagineers do too! :)

Alex K

And Disney sure got their money's worth out of "Behind the Waterfall"!! It played in three places on Disney property - Tomorrowland, Wonders of Life, and the HISTK playground. I love that song, and I guess the Imagineers do too! :)
Jessica, sorry for my false memory. Nothing from Deep Breakfast in the tomorrowland loop.

You're right, Alex, Behind the Waterfall is by David Lanz and Paul Speer (1990 album Natural States) and not Ray Lynch. I'm pretty sure Jessica was referring to the overall HISTK playlist which includes Behind the Waterfall . This track just happens to also be part of Wonders of Life loop and the recently departed Tomorrowland loop. *sigh* (Lamenting the passing of that loop.) Ray Lynch, Lanz and Speer, and George Wilkins pieces and/or arrangements are practically everywhere around the *world*.

Jessica L

Oh oops - sorry for spreading confusion!

I was just talking about Behind the Waterfall on a totally unrelated passage of thought. I just happened to see it was in the HISTK loop and thought it was amusing that it used to be in three places (now down to two). Behind the Waterfall isn't on Deep Breakfast, but it sure is a pretty song.

Sorry about that...

Jessica