Has anyone attempted to determine the track listing for the Animal Kingdom area BGMs? I have started, but it has been a very slow process.
Ah, but it's actually Camp Minnie-Mickey, so the more correct abbreviation would be CM-M.camp minnie mickey.
Here are the loops I have identified and have recordings of:
- Discovery Island Trails (I posted the correct track list already)
- Main Entrance (I have this tracklist)
- Discovery Island
- Restaurantosaurus (I have this tracklist)
- Everest (Exterior)
- Camp Minnie-Mickey (I have this tracklist)
- The Oasis (I have this tracklist)
- Finding Nemo, The Musical (Exterior)
- Dinosaur (Exterior) (I have this tracklist)
I need to make recordings of the following (I don't know if I can find speakers for these yet):
- Dinoland (I located a speaker)
- The Boneyard
- Walkway to the Conservation Station
- Everest (Interior)
I haven't checked out the gift shops in detail, but in a few, I did notice the music loop was not the same as the exterior music for the land.
If I am missing something, let me know.
I also have the AKL loops, except for the Arusha Rock area BGM. I stayed there for a few nights last month, but the speakers were not working. So I need to make another trip. I did notice the fast-food market was different than the pool music, and the gift shop was different than the lobby music.
I have never seen a version passed around, other than a very poor quality, incomplete, live recording. However, if after looking through your collection you don't find it, and have a desire for it, send me a pm.Thanks for the info horizons. I am not sure that I have that one. I 'll have to look.
Does one of us need to get over there and do a new induction recording?I have never seen a version passed around, other than a very poor quality, incomplete, live recording.