1. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Playlist Adventurers Club

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by Magic Music, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Optimist52

Optimist52 New Member

Now, this is my just theory, but it would seem that the Imagineers spliced the beginning of "Intro/Stardust" from Benny Goodman's "Camel Caravan Broadcasts November 16, 1937 - January 3, 1939" with a live recording of Artie Shaw's "Stardust" from "The Uncollected Artie Shaw And His Orchestra Vol. 2, 1938." At least, that's what Shazam is telling me.

The Album is on Apple Music.

Edit: Yeah, it's definitely from "Uncollected V2." The telltale murmuring in the background gives it away.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  2. Optimist52

Optimist52 New Member

P.S. I don't know where the applause comes from. Probably a stock clap (or a recording of WDI clapping) added to hide the edit between the two tracks. But it's definitely the Stardust from "Uncollected Vol. 2." I just bought it on iTunes.

3. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

There are a zillion releases of Stardust. It's possible an LP is out there with a track that is already an exact match without having to credit Disney for edits they may not have performed. :cautious:

4. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    The playlist will appear soon!

5. Optimist52

Optimist52 New Member

Dude, I'm telling you. I Shazam'ed the clip from post #26. It IS Stardust from Uncollected Vol. 2.

Also, it's not like WDI hasn't done this before (Magic Kingdom Jungle Cruise), where they edited or spliced songs together with original audio.

P.S. I should also mention both the "Camel Caravan '38-'39" and the "Uncollected Vol. 2." LPs were released in the same time frame (i.e. the 1970s).