Playlist Adventurers Club

Optimist52

Perhaps. Assuming Disney edited parts out. Applause isn't a match at all, though.

P.S. I don't know where the applause comes from. Probably a stock clap (or a recording of WDI clapping) added to hide the edit between the two tracks. But it's definitely the Stardust from "Uncollected Vol. 2." I just bought it on iTunes.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
There are a zillion releases of Stardust. It's possible an LP is out there with a track that is already an exact match without having to credit Disney for edits they may not have performed. :cautious:

Optimist52

There are a zillion releases of Stardust. It's possible an LP is out there with a track that is already an exact match without having to credit Disney for edits they may not have performed. :cautious:

Dude, I'm telling you. I Shazam'ed the clip from post #26. It IS Stardust from Uncollected Vol. 2.

Also, it's not like WDI hasn't done this before (Magic Kingdom Jungle Cruise), where they edited or spliced songs together with original audio.

P.S. I should also mention both the "Camel Caravan '38-'39" and the "Uncollected Vol. 2." LPs were released in the same time frame (i.e. the 1970s).

Optimist52

Dude, I'm telling you. I Shazam'ed the clip from post #26. It IS Stardust from Uncollected Vol. 2.

Also, it's not like WDI hasn't done this before (Magic Kingdom Jungle Cruise), where they edited or spliced songs together with original audio.

P.S. I should also mention both the "Camel Caravan '38-'39" and the "Uncollected Vol. 2." LPs were released in the same time frame (i.e. the 1970s).

Here's the version I'm talking about on YouTube:

Optimist52

OK, I give. I managed to snag a copy of the loop, and I cannot for the life of me figure out the source of Charleston. From the sounds of it, it seems like a fairly recent recording. Have you figured it out the source, @Magic Music?

cm

OK, I give. I managed to snag a copy of the loop, and I cannot for the life of me figure out the source of Charleston. From the sounds of it, it seems like a fairly recent recording. Have you figured it out the source, @Magic Music?

Any hints where a fellow Adventurer might also snag said loop? ;)

Optimist52

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to make a huge redaction on my part. "Stardust (Live)" was NOT taken from "The Uncollected Artie Shaw And His Orchestra Vol. 2, 1938." It, along with "I'm Yours," "What's New," & "I Cover The Waterfront," were actually taken from a 1987 CD titled 22 Original Big-Band Hits.

However, both versions of "Stardust" are sourced from the same recording. You can tell they're the same recording because at about 0:59 seconds into the song a member of the audience makes a hollering noise.

Sorry for the confusion.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to make a huge redaction on my part. "Stardust (Live)" was NOT taken from "The Uncollected Artie Shaw And His Orchestra Vol. 2, 1938." It, along with "I'm Yours," "What's New," & "I Cover The Waterfront," were actually taken from a 1987 CD titled 22 Original Big-Band Hits.

I managed to snag a copy of the loop

Actual source or induction like what I've got? I have to ask as the CD/MP3s you're pointing to are not a match. They're missing spoken introductions and applause. Go fish! 🐟

I was in my 30s when I started this thread. Yikes.

Tell me about it! I was in my twenties when I first found this thread, and here I am in my mid-30's still searching 😭

Funny. I can see the playlist just fine. 😂

I am going to make the playlist visible, very shortly, but I am going to present it without any links to albums/tracks, as I am not 100% confident as to where most of the tracks were sourced. Guessing just isn't what we do here.