A new DLRP CD is on its way...

markjochems

Hello everybody,

Today I contacted the Disneyland Resort Paris Mail Order Department and they told me that a new CD celebrating 10 years Disneyland Resort Paris will be released very soon. It's title will be "Best of the Music" and it will cost EUR 15,00. They weren't able to tell me an exact release date.

Have a magical evening everyone!

Mark

markjochems

The best thing you can do is contact the Mail Order Department from DLRP.

TEL. 0033.1.64.74.44.30
FAX 0033.1.64.74.46.09

Unfortunately I don't know how much shipping and handling charges to the USA are, but for Europe they charge about EUR 8,00 ($7,00) for a CD. I will let you know the order number of the CD as soon as it is released, together with a track listing. I think it's also a matter of days before the CD shows up on eBay after it has been released.

louisgab

Hi , i've been to DLRP recently and they told me the CD will be avalaible at the end of the month . As i know DLRP , they will release it in May i'm sure .

markjochems

You're right. When I was there two days after the opening of the Walt Disney Studios Park they told me that the new CD would be released at the end of the month (March). When I was there a week ago for the 10th Anniversary Celebrations they told me that they had some problems with the new CD and that it would be released at the end of the month April. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens...

Andre

So has anyone spotted this new DLR Paris CD yet? Or got any further news as to its contents or release date?

Andre

markjochems

Well, I just contacted the Mail Order Department and they told me it was going to be released mid May. But since they already changed the release date about three times... ::)

Andre

I've got a CM friend going over to DLP mid-May, so I'll get her to keep an eye out for it. I'll next be there in mid July, so I'm sure it will be out by then... Probably...

Andre

Andre

To update this, DLP mail order dept. have just emailed me to say it should be out mid-May, at a price of around 15 euros.

I'll get my friend to pick up a copy then, along with a copy of Didier Ghez's wonderful new DLP Art Book.

Andre

DavidG

Hey all, the CD is out in the park now!

I don't have it yet myself, but it's made up of various parade and show music from the last 10 years, about half of which hasn't been released yet. And of course it includes the great, great, great 10th Anniversary song!

Another CD that has been released simultaneously is a single with the music from Animagique, the black light show playing at WDS.

Dirk

HI there, HO there,

while I don't have the CDs yet either I do have some additional information about the TWO new CDs:

The first one is the anniversary CD called "L'Album Anniversaire - 10 Disneyland Park" with over 73 minutes of music including some never before released material: the 10th Anniversary Song, music from the original Videopolis show "Rock Shock", Winnie the Pooh and his Friends, ...

The second CD is a single called "Animagique" featuring 7 tracks from the show's soundtrack including the song in 15:38 min.

While the anniversary CD costs 15.09 Euro, the Animagique-single is available for 5.40 Euro. Both CD are on sale in teh resort and through the resort mail order service exclusively.

I have been able to publish the complete tracklistings with a few short comments to the tracks on the Anniversary-CDs at http://www.dlp.info/NewsAndRumours/NewsSpecial_CD.htm based on the information I got. Hope this helps.

Yours
Dirk

louisgab

Hello , i note in the CD include the Magical Suite ( MSEP ) you haven't the announcement of the MSEP the music begin directly by baroque Hoedown .

the music during 4mn and no announcement at the end too

that's strange because each time they put the full MSEP in the CD .

Parker

Howdy Folks,

There use to be a web site that you could order Euro Disney CD;s from but I dont think they are around anymore. Does anyone know the best way to contact mail order or order these cd's?

Remembering the Magic!!

Parker

Andre

You can email the DLP mail order department if you want. It's not publically announced, but the office email address for one of the staff there is:

SANDRINE.LE.GOFF@disney.com

(I did check that Sandrine is OK with her address being given out to people who want to order product, by the way - I wouldn't just give out someone's email address otherwise!)

Andre