A Bug's Land Loop

Club 33

Playlist Author
Ooh, good point- I should do a listing. I'll get on that and put it on my blog.

It's always seemed to me to use music from the soundtrack, and yet, there is a version of the "Bug's Life Suite" on the Disneyland Resort Official Album that purports to be from the area music.

I shall investigate.

Club 33

Playlist Author
Completed! How's that for fast service? Take THAT Horizons.

A Bug's Land Area Music

This listing is based on a recording I have; nothing I've heard in the parks calls its accuracy to question, however as I have not made my own recording the loop and dont know the source of the recording (though from listening to it it is clearly a recording and not any kind of reconstruction), there remains the possibility the version played in the park is different. I don't think so, but I'll check out next time I'm there just to be sure.

BoogaFrito

This listing is based on a recording I have; nothing I've heard in the parks calls its accuracy to question, however as I have not made my own recording the loop and dont know the source of the recording (though from listening to it it is clearly a recording and not any kind of reconstruction), there remains the possibility the version played in the park is different. I don't think so, but I'll check out next time I'm there just to be sure.
Have you had a chance to verify this? Might there be different loops for the Bug's Land and Farm areas?

The reason I mention it is because they play Bugs Life Music by the Farmer's Market, and I swear there's a version of Circus Bugs which is not on the OST.

And no bug sounds, come to think of it...

Club 33

Playlist Author
Have you had a chance to verify this? Might there be different loops for the Bug's Land and Farm areas?

The reason I mention it is because they play Bugs Life Music by the Farmer's Market, and I swear there's a version of Circus Bugs which is not on the OST.

And no bug sounds, come to think of it...

Hmm, no, in fact... I'll check it out.

almandot

Hmm, no, in fact... I'll check it out.

Is there still a separate loop for the Bountiful Valley Farm section as internet files would suggest? Those ones aren't tracks from Bugs Life, and I wouldn't put it past them to have been from before the expansion to flik's fun fair but I've never paid attention. All I know is walking along the parade route between sunshine plaza and the trattoria I almost always hear that cowboyish sounding part of the bug's life theme playing and never hear it go into bug noises.