55 Years of Music Magic Dinner at Disneyland Hotel

On July 17th, the Disneyland Alumni Club will host a charity dinner event. The guest list is impressive!! I have my ticket. Anyone else attending?

Here is the website with info

Club 33

Playlist Author
Yup! Just bought my ticket this morning. A bit pricey but hopefully it'll be worth it.

Yup! Just bought my ticket this morning. A bit pricey but hopefully it'll be worth it.

Why doesn't FL get some love? We except full induction recordings of every word spoken or musical note played.

Heh, If I see a "special" wire attached to the speakers I will follow it back to Club33's table and say hi
laugh.gif

Not an induction recording :) but you can listen to my recording of Don Dorsey's presentation here.

Club33, were you able to get anything??

wedroy1923

Playlist Author
Just finished listening . . . that was awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your recording!

Club 33

Playlist Author
Don's presentation really was the best of the night in my opinion.

I had a mic running under my chair, which is something, but not the best. All indications are they will be producing a DVD of the event, as they did for the last one, so there's that.

Why doesn't FL get some love? We except full induction recordings of every word spoken or musical note played.

I remember they actually did have a 40 Years of Music Magic this past year at the Contemporary called "Magic Journeys".