2004 additions to DL's Main Entrance Loop

X-S Tech

Just thought you'd all like to know that it looks like the DL Main Entrance Loop has been updated. I was strolling through this morning and noticed that "Heffalumps and Woozles" from the Pooh area loop was playing. It came right before When You Wish Upon A Star. It's a pretty safe bet that the Twilight Zone Theme was added also, though I didn't get to stick around to check.

Did they also add several tracks of dead silence to represent the lack of attractions of Tomorrowland??
(heee-heee)

DL FLIFGHT 295

aka
DC-88 SPACELINER

X-S Tech

Still haven't had time to sit through this hour long loop but I heard "Time of Your Life" from Bugs Land playing as part of it now. Plays right before the newly added Pooh selection. Since this is historically a 60 minute loop, I wonder what they deleted.

tongoroa

I noticed the theme from Bug's Life playing right after Golden Afternoon the other day. I also noticed that the loop was playing over where the west tram area is now near Downtown Disney. Since I'm guessing the speakers over there are now playing the same esplanade loop that plays closer to the parks, I should also note that I heard Surf City (as it plays in the sunshine loop) over at the tram area as well.

X-S Tech

A guest relations CM who works those Esplanade info booths often actually told me that the Twilight Zone theme has NOT been added to the loop. Isn't that wierd? I figured that's what prompted the changes in the first place.