416TGFG84ML._AC_US80_.jpg
03. Angel's Dance 4:44
Billy Joe Walker, Jr.
Warm Front
 CD   iTunes   MP3 

Read more about this playlist...

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
The Yacht and Beach Club loop is nice and relaxing to listen to, but I don't know if I'd be listening to the music in it if it wasn't for the fact it played at a Disney resort. I was looking through song samples for Windham Hill (including the Windham Hill Samplers) and the ones that aren't guitar/elevator music freak me out just a bit. I trust the Christmas loop can't be that bad, though.

And for those that are following along, the tag for track 27 is incorrect.

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
The Yacht and Beach Club share an exterior loop composed of mostly acoustic Windham Hill music. However, in the "Fittings and Fairings Clothes and Notions" shop at the Yacht Club, I heard "Blow the Man Down". Does anyone have information to share on this loop?

Thanks in advance!

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
Hopefully some of you music aficionados can help me out here; attached is a sample of Track 03 12 of the Yacht & Beach Club BGM. Shazam has yet to turn up any results. The track length is around 4:09 if that helps...thanks in advance!

Horizons

Playlist Author
SeaCastle said:
Hopefully some of you music aficionados can help me out here; attached is a sample of Track 03 12 of the Yacht & Beach Club BGM. Shazam has yet to turn up any results. The track length is around 4:09 if that helps...thanks in advance!
I don't see an attachment.

I just spent three nights at the Beach Club. Same music is still playing, although I spent no time analyzing the various gift shop loops (too busy having fun).

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
I don't see an attachment.

I just spent three nights at the Beach Club. Same music is still playing, although I spent no time analyzing the various gift shop loops (too busy having fun).

My mistake...here it is: Yacht and Beach Club - Track 03

It always struck me as weird that the resort is aiming for a much earlier time period but the music is Windham Hill acoustical guitar (and some other New Age music thrown in there). :wacko:

[Link removed as the sample is no longer needed. —Admin]

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
See if the CD Warm Front by Billy Joe Walker is a match for any of the unknown tracks.

Just took a listen...six of the ten tracks from that CD play in the BGM. Thanks very much for the tip! :D How'd you figure that one out? o_O

We're now eleven tracks away from finishing it. Thanks to Jay and Horizons for their help.

Horizons

Playlist Author
How'd you figure that one out? o_O

A friendly manager at the Yacht Club. She spoke with Engineering and they rattled off 3cds they said were used to compile the loop. You had two of the three listed already.

I was asking for playlists for the two gift shop loops, but got this instead. :D

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
A friendly manager at the Yacht Club. She spoke with Engineering and they rattled off 3cds they said were used to compile the loop. You had two of the three listed already.

I was asking for playlists for the two gift shop loops, but got this instead. :lol:

Never hurts to ask! Did they mention other CD's used in the loop? I'm counting five different CD's spread over 32 tracks. Either way, that track was killing me for the longest time.

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
Here's my updated list...12 more to go! Note, there may be an additional track that I accidentally lumped together with another one as one track.

[See completed playlist above. — Admin]

Does anyone happen to have any information on the Yacht and Beach Club's BGM music loop? To my knowledge, this is the loop that plays in the lobbies and on the walkways toward Crescent Lake. From my research, Cape May Cafe, Beach Club Marketplace and the Fairs and Fittings store at the Yacht Club all have separate loops.

Here's the most helpful link I've found in my research: [topic=4400]Yacht and Beach Club Area Music[/topic]. It contains a rough playlist of a good portion of the loop. Does anyone have any more information or recordings or anything? I appreciate any information that you have to offer. Thanks!

-JMcAlister

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
I think that's about the best there is at the moment.
It would be nice to have someone complete it though
At least we know there are only 3 CDs involved in the entire loop (for a change).

SeaCastle

Playlist Author
There are more than three CDs used in the loop. I haven't worked on this loop in some time, but I'll take another crack at it soon.

Thanks for the info. I should be able to go over and do a reference recording soon. Any recommendations for a good spot from where to record? Also, I'll be leaving January 7th, hopefully they'll have the normal BGM back on by then.