1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Your Dream Special Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by X-S Tech, Jan 7, 2004.

1. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

To cater to guests on both coasts I've selected attractions that are represented in both DL and WDW and have had a fairly long history (with the exception of CBJ but it's still a recent enough memory, let's just pretend a bit shall we?).

2. Dirk

Dirk Member

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there,

as the Disneyland Resort Paris is my "home resort" I would choose Space Mountain if the event would be held in that park and I would have to choose from that list - if I had free choice and again the event would by at DLRP I would have to make the taugh decision between the Visionarium and Cinemagique...

If held at WDW I'd go with Carousel of Progress, if held at DL Anaheim I'd choose Splash Mountain.

Yours
    Dirk

3. Jessica L

Jessica L Member

I chose "other" as I would love to see a special event for Journey Into Imagination. :)

If we're sticking to Magic Kingdom rides/shows, I would probably lean towards Carousel of Progress or Splash Mountain.

Jessica

4. gatordoc

gatordoc Member

I chose other, because for me it would be "If You Had Wings". I know this was only at WDW, but it is the one attraction that I miss more than any other.

5. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Member

I selected 'other' as I am/was a huge fan of HORIZONS at E.P.C.O.T.

Sigh...I miss that darn thing.

6. diegorivera2

diegorivera2 Member

COP at WDW. . .

7. Shawn

Shawn Member

I voted other because the possiblities of a ToT event at WDW are endless.

8. dtats

dtats Member

Here's another vote for "Other." I'd like to attend Michael Eisner's Resignation from the Company in Adventureland, WDW, right between the Enchanted Tiki Room, Under New Mgt. and those Aladdin Flying Carpet things. Then we can all ride the Jungle Cruise, if it's still open during non-peak operating hours.