1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

World of Motion question

Discussion in 'Archive' started by s8ntmark, Sep 24, 2004.

1. s8ntmark

s8ntmark Member

Im bored, so Im thinking of building a WoM ride through...but before I do Im curious about something.

Does anyone remember if the main version of Fun to be Free (the version found on the OAs) played under each scene's specific music track? I have a homemade loop that has it that way, but it would seem cooler if each scene "spoke" for itself with its own scene music.

Thanks for your time! :D

2. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

But... there is a 27:03 ride-thru. Are you planning to re-invent the wheel? ;)

3. MickeysPal1981

MickeysPal1981 New Member

s8ntmark,

Each scene had a variation of "It's Fun to Be Free." Some were instrumental, others featured the same lyrics. The WDW Forever discs offered a lot of these.

I hope that helps!

Robert

4. s8ntmark

s8ntmark Member

You know, "Know" :), When I wrote that i actually WAS concidering re inventing the wheel :D but I found that 27 minute version you mentioned and a version called "Master" (13:46) which sounds like the WDI demo ride thru....Im thinking of moving on to something else instead...but before I do I'm going to finish re building the load loop I lost using the Forever track ;)

Thank you Mickey'sPal, that is very helpful :)