1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Wishes & Tomorrowland loop handed out @

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Villain Dude, Jan 31, 2004.

1. Villain Dude

Villain Dude Member

Just back from WDW... on Wed 1/28/04 walking to Space Mountain a CM with a stack of CD-Rs starts passing them to other CMs. As I'm passing thru the entrance, I'm able to read the handwritten label... "WISHES & Tomorrowland Loop".

I ask the guy about them. He tells me his friend @ WDI made him the copies and he passing them out to his co-workers.

I ask if he's got an extra, he says only three left and they are promised.... I offer 25 bucks and he declines.

Man, I feel like I missed a great chance.

Dude

2. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

Well, if the tracks were "Wishes" and "Tomorrowland Loop," then they are already circulating all over the place. I don't know of a "Wishes loop" -- anyone here know anything?

3. Villain Dude

Villain Dude Member

Didn't mean to imply a "Wishes Loop"... meant Wishes sound track.....

Where can I locate them?

Thanks

Dude

4. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Was he trying to get fired? If management at WDW is anything like DL they are pretty oblivious but if you circulate enough copies that openly someone's gonna find out. All it takes is some eager suit trying who's gonna bust you to make an impression.