1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Wintertime Enchantment - Act I II & III (Winter Castle)

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by Mickey07, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Mickey07

Mickey07 New Member

Wintertime Enchantment are they available in studio version?

Thanks!!!

2. almandot

almandot Member

no. only an induction recording that's been posted on Rodentsections and then tossed around since

3. Club 33

Club 33 Playlist Author

Hey, that's my induction recording! :) Hope people haven't been tossing it too hard.

Yeah- that was an interesting one. Between the mind-shattering loudness of the Main Street speakers and the mind-numbing dumbness of my old recorder (damn autogain...), I was never terribly happy with that recording. Hopefully I can get something better this year.

Speaking of which, this would be helpful if anyone knows because I don't remember, what time do the different acts play? I know Act III happens after the fireworks (or in lieu of the fireworks if their canceled).

4. Zefi

Zefi New Member

Act 1 takes place at 5:30pm. Act 2 takes place sometime after the end of the "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade, so it's sometime after 7:15pm. I'll have to check on that for the real time.

5. almandot

almandot Member

5:30 and 7:30 then post fireworks. And ya your recording's been tossed around pretty hard. I try to make mention that it's your recording when it comes up on micechat or youtube videos