1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Wilderness Lodge Loop

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by Ryan Kilpatrick, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Ryan Kilpatrick

Ryan Kilpatrick New Member

On a request from a friend, I am putting together the complete Wilderness Lodge loop. I am missing only two tracks (my classical/film score collection is bigger than I thought) that I didn't already have, but I can't find them.
    They are:

Siyo Tanka - by Tim R. Crawford and Paul Stavenjord, from the album "Guardian Spirits"
    The Wild Ride - no more information, although I think it's from the Magnificent Seven

Anyone have information on where I could get these, or have them to trade?

2. Gredo G.

Gredo G. New Member

Ryan-

Wish I could help. I have 2 discs full of music from The Wilderness Lodge and I am missing those same two tracks as well. Let me know what you find.

Gredo G.

3. tony6a

tony6a New Member

You did pretty good to get all the songs. At least you did better than me. I have picked up a lot of the songs but not all. The WIld Ride is not from the Magnificent Seven. I have every release of the soundtrack and that song is not on any of them. The playlist from the WL says it is from a movie The Wild Ride from 1960. Good luck in finding the last 2.