Where to Find More Disnyland Tracks?

iLibrarian

Newcomer question

I am a newcomer to this forum, and to Disney music collecting. I am collecting tracks from Disneyland, and already have "A musical history of Disneyland" and thanks to my sister, 3/4 of the tracks from the "Disneyland Forever" kiosks.
My question is: Where does everyone get more tracks for their collections? Especially Disneyland tracks?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author
Re: Newcomer question

Now, that depends.
Are we talking parks or Disney in general?
There's a lot of park music over on Rodentsections if you search the torrents.
If you are talking about stuff that's available to buy (at the parks or in a store), they won't be on Rodentsections - www.Rodentsections.com (first choice for good stuff).
Only recordings that are no longer available to buy are there along with much music from the parks - some source others recordrd by fans (but excellent quality - often induction so no crowd noise etc.
Some of the area loops come under the heading of "available to buy" as they include movie themes etc
There's also some on sites like Visionsfantastic that have mp3s available and, as I say, quite a few on MB but you'll have to know what they are to search. Try "loop" or "BGM" to start.
If you want the Disney music from the films, you really need to buy it or use your imagination ::)
Any  site hosting or making them available wouldn't be around for long.

iLibrarian

Thanks, for the information. I am collecting Disneyland music, sounds, etc. I will look at the website you recommended.

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author

Not been on this forum long so not aware of many Disney music sites (been mainly video).
Details please (plug away) ;D

almandot

god I love David O'neal. oh yeah... oh yeah.. that's the stuff mmm you charge me for those cds of things I found on irc 4 years ago. oh god yeah

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author

OK, I think I get it.
That's where you have to pay for CDs of attractions that are now extinct that have been compiled - possibly from sources that are already available for free elsewhere?
I'm slow on irony and sarcasm, it was late at night here - that went right over my head - Doh!.
Also bad with names.
I hang my head in shame :-[

eyore

DLRP explorer
Playlist Author

Why is it I never know whether to take these posts seriously or not.
I may have to lie down for a while...................................