1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

When Worlds Collide

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by Bill, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Bill

Bill Guest

So after rushing through security at Narita Airport I stood there waiting for the rest of my family to clear, and lo and behold, I hear familiar music. Now I'm not one of those fans who can ID a song from a single note...I need a phrase before the aged ROM in my head starts to kick in. Ultimately it dawned on me that here in the terminal of Narita Airport, I was listening to the EPCOT Entrance loop. It was the Epcot Entrance version of "Golden Dreams"...umm....never officially released...

What's going on there?!

2. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

Bill: Did you whip out your recording gear and get us a copy?

3. BLM07

BLM07 Member

Sweet! Don't forget there are bigtime Disney fans over there too! It was on DLF, so there was an official release at one point... though that is a very obscure piece for a place like that.

4. diegorivera2

diegorivera2 Member

Bill, do you think there's a chance it was a promotional tie-in of some sort? While music in Japan plays such an integral role (witness the subway chimes) I'd really like to know how this music found itself at the airport!

5. DexterRiley

DexterRiley New Member

8 years later and I have no memory of this. I guess we'll never know.

6. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

Perhaps it was actually something from Le Mans. :ROFL: