1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

What are the Chances for HMH this year?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Landon B., Apr 29, 2002.

1. Landon B.

Landon B. New Member

Hey guys,

I recently listened to some internet audio from Haunted Mansion Holiday and wondered if we would get a cd out of it this year.
    I already know what was up with last year and that it had nothing to do with Danny Elfman like some of us thought.
    I may be asking too early in the year but I would just love this to be released this year. I am keeping my fingers crossed for this fall.
    Randy or somebody, have you heard anything at all lately about HMH's possible release? :)

2. theEpiphany

theEpiphany Member

Well obviously the "Unofficial" CD (rather I should say album, since its just taking the form of tracks on here is circulating. I've heard strange tales of there being a commemorative album in the works, but no one seems to know a definitive answer. Someone managed to come up with a track list that I've never even heard..Something about a walt disney speech and some other tracks...for the most part, As far as I know...its an idea that was being tossed around...Im going to DL this year specifically for HMH. I better have something to show for it (more than a t-shirt) ;D

-D

3. Parker

Parker New Member

Where did you guys here the internet clip of HMH? Hope to hear from you.

Parker