1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

WDW Song archive?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Steve LeVine, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Steve LeVine

Steve LeVine Member

2. It would seem to be gone for good I would think. If you go back to the home page (home.cfl.rr.com), it lists all of the current member pages....and I haven't found anything that is even similar to wdwsongarchive.

I could be mistaken though (I hope I am!)

3. adimike

adimike Member

Hi, everybody.

Nothing ever really disappears from the internet.

Go to www.archive.org . This the home of the INTERNET ARCHIVE project.

When you get there, look for the text box next to the WAYBACK MACHINE logo [it is about a quarter down the center of the page, but should be visibile without scrolling. Type in the WDW Song Archives web address.
    http://home.cfl.rr.com/wdwsongarchive/ . It should bring up five seperate times that the site was archived. The latest is June 2003.

Click on it, and it should take you to a store copy of the site from that date. Unfortunately, some of the links may not work if their webbot didn't drill down deep enough on the site. I did a quick test, and much of it seems to be there.

Of course, since it is a dead site, I would not expect any updates for now, it is essentially frozen in time,

adrian [adimike]

4. adimike

adimike Member

BTW, this works for a lot of sites, though media links might not work. Try your favorite link for fun.

Adrian