1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

WDW Main Street Cinema Question

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by ISTCrew20, Jul 22, 2008.

1. ISTCrew20

ISTCrew20 Member

Before the Main Street Cinema converted into VMK, it was a gift shop with a large screen in the back playing a montage of clips from the various Disney parks worldwide. It was short and dated and is no longer there, but I have a question for those that remember it : I could have sworn that the audio that went to it was from Hook, but now I am not so sure. I am now thinking that it is the StormRider suite from Tokyo DisneySea. If not from there, the suite had to have been in the P&PP music loop from Tomorrowland.

I have heard it somewhere, I am just confused as to where.

2. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

I have a recording of the Pirate & Princess Party Tomorrowland loop. I can check and let you know.

3. SeaCastle

SeaCastle Premium Member Playlist Author

A bit of a shot in the dark and slightly off topic, but was the VMK Central music loop just the Castle Fireworks Lobby music, or was there anything else playing after that?