1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

WDW Innoventions Music

Discussion in 'Archive' started by innoventionseast, Jun 13, 2002.

1. innoventionseast

innoventionseast New Member

I'm always surprised to find extremely rare WDW songs floating around the net, but I'll be really surprised if anyone can dig this up:

The BGM played "inside" WDW Innoventions. Not the exterior loop. The interior music is a really weird style - being a former jazz performance major, I'd have to call it, well, "jazz". But modern jazz. It's up-tempo, and from what I remember, it sounded as if it were recorded by a modern day big band. I'd be really impressed if anyone managed to get a live recording, since the speakers are all 30ft up in the Innoventions ceiling. But if anyone can dig up the title or composer of this music, or perhaps a recording - I'd really appreciate it! Yes, this is an odd request, but that music really wore on me the few times I greeted at Innoventions. Thanks!

-innoventionseast