WDW BGM + Soundtrack Collection

OneManDog

Please delete if not allowed but Nathan Hartman (@somestuffisaid on Twitter) recently posted his absolutely mind boggling stash of Disney Parks BGM, featuring a melange of stuff I haven’t ever seen before (source EPCOT Forever, Runaway Railway, and Dinosaur ridethroughs, as well as the modern WSC France BGM, for a start).

It’s remarkably thorough and really nice to have all this great music maintained in a specific spot. Hope the folks here will appreciate and get some good use out of this collection!

You can find it in a Google drive posted here.

[Link removed. DMCA. —Admin]

albertawol

Thank you for sharing this! I downloaded while I could, and I've been going through it over the past few days. Much of it was already in my collection. I find it a little frustrating that he did not acknowledge any of his sources. Some of it is clearly from WDW/DL Forever and other commercially-available official Disney releases. Others are from Hitchhiking Ghost's Disneyland Retrospective collection. I also found some of the resort tracks to be from Document Disney, and others from Magical Soundtracks. Some of the EPCOT tracks may be from Joshua L. Harris's Future World Soundtrack Series. I see he acknowledged on Twitter that some came from Disney Chris after others pointed that out.

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
I find it a little frustrating that he did not acknowledge any of his sources.

I also found some of the resort tracks to be from Document Disney, and others from Magical Soundtracks.

Some of the resort loops, dare I say, really throw me for a loop. 🙃 Where do people get this stuff from? The first one I decided to listen to, Polynesian Resort Christmas, is terribly wrong. Missing tracks, added tracks, wrong order, wrong running time.😞

🧐

Linkperez

lmao yeah whoever has the Christmas Poly is super wrong. Heck, until I found this website I was tricked into their video for the non-holiday Poly loop, and yet it has hundreds of thousands of views (and MULTIPLE people have re-uploaded the same wrong loop). No, I totally don't hold a grudge (but maybe I shouldn't blame them. Not every song was on the Internet in 2016)

Magical Soundtracks, however does seem legit-ish. At least, they're the most accurate from the Disney BGM channels I've listened to