1. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

WDR Update 2010

Discussion in 'Disney Recordings' started by Randy Thornton, Jan 13, 2010.

1. monorail91

monorail91 Member

So excited to hear that! I am a huge Annette fan! Will this be on CD (please!!!) or just a digital download?

2. 772pilot

772pilot New Member

Out of curiosity, are there any release plans for World of Color?

3. almandot

almandot Member

I'd hope so =/ Still such a bummer there wasn't a summer nightastic cd last year.

4. Ross...

Ross... New Member

The 5 new vintage (new vintage... is that even a term?) that Randy mentions in his last post are listed on Amazon as being available on April 27 (link 'em Jay).

Now- Bless you Mr. Thornton, you are God's gift to Disney music geeks (i.e. the readers of this website), a Disney fan who works for Disney to preserve their history and share it with the public. I am deeply appreciative of the fruits of your labors, and have purchased many CD's and downloads that bear your stamp. And as the posts in this topic show, you must get requests all the time. So, some questions for you...

Billy Storm? Really? Were we fans beating your doors down to get this one? ;)

Just asking...

5. Joseph

Joseph Member

I know that Rhino rereleased "Muscle Beach Party" on vinyl back in 1984, along with a few other Annette LP's, but I don't believe that Rhino ever released it on CD. A label in Japan released several Annette CD's in the early 1990's,which I believe included "Muscle Beach Party", and which are very difficult to find.

6. Magic Music

Magic Music Administrator Playlist Author

Yup. Pony Canyon issued a stereo CD in 1992 (PCCD-00068). I paid $125.00 for mine. Ouch!

7. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

RANDY!!! if you read this, will you be posting an update next spring (2011), about what is to come in the fall, of the smaller projects you mentioned, geared towards magic kingdom?

8. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

Hi Randy!

It is 2011 NOW!!!!! Any updates as to the smaller projects geared around the Magic Kingdom and the next NEW Official Album for Walt Disney World? Is anyone else curious about these smaller projects as well?

9. Steve LeVine

Steve LeVine Member

I am assuming Randy is either eally busy or doesnt follow this board anymore. i think he hasnt posted in a year