1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

WALT DISNEYS PARADE OF DREAMS!!!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Disneymagicmaker, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Disneymagicmaker

Disneymagicmaker Member

hi guys,
    i just found out that the new music for the new Disneyland 50th (Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams)the song is "WELCOME" from the animated feature BROTHER BEAR. The song will be used as the main theme for the parade as the diffrent floats will have thier corresponding music from that film. Well one thing for sure is that it's a very catchy song and i think its gonna do very well in the parade. The parade floats are wonderful i actually got to see them assembling the alice in wonderland unit it's going to take your breath away!

2. DL FLIGHT 295

DL FLIGHT 295 Member

To bad the Disneyland 50th Parade will have almost nothing at all to directly do WITH Disneyland............
    just another revue of recent & upcoming DVD releases.......

DC-88 SPACELINER
    aka
    DL FLIGHT 295

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Well the opening float has the train station at least. And the Fireworks show will be to all attraction music.

4. xfkirsten

xfkirsten Member

The opening float was actually out in the park on Wednesday. Cute float!!!

5. tcsnwhite

tcsnwhite Member

I thought that "Welcome" was supposed to be for the show stops?
    Anyway, I don't care where they use it, because it is actually really good. Finally, something upbeat in a disneyland parade.