1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Walt Disney Treasures- White boxes?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by X-S Tech, Feb 19, 2007.

1. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Two of my Walt Disney Treasures came wtih White DVD cases instead of the black- has anyone else seen this? They were still in the tins and everything, but the inner plastic case is white. Just kinda strange.

2. Big Al

Big Al New Member

What wave did you buy them from? The Wave contatining Mickey Mouse in Black and White Volume 2, Mickey Mouse Club Week 1, and Pluto Volume 1 were in white keep cases inside the tins.

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Never got Pluto Vol 1 but those others are the volumes I was referring to. So this was just some wierd packaging decision on thier part?

4. BJWanlund

BJWanlund Member

I really don't know. All I want is to get the box that's come with the newer WDT sets.

BJ

5. Tannerman

Tannerman Member

Actually, 3 different colors have been used in the Treasures releases.

Waves 1-3 used a dark grey/black case
    Wave 4 used a white case
    Wave 5-6 used a black case

6. LudwigVonDrake

LudwigVonDrake Member

I just got "Your Host, Walt Disney" and "More Silly Symphonies - Volume Two" and they're both in black cases.

7. BJWanlund

BJWanlund Member

Yikes, what a bad way to put that.

I need a case like the one that comes with the newer WDT sets because I had a white case fail on me (damn Best Buy keeping those f**kers in such horrible disrepair). I might like a few extras for migrating my other WDT sets to these new cases. Does anybody know how to get a few of these IN BULK?

This is perfect for archival purposes.

BJ

8. Greg Ehrbar

Greg Ehrbar Member

Does anyone know where to buy replacement boxes just like the ones the DVD's come in? I'd like to replace my less-than-perfect ones, especially the white ones. I looked at Bags Unlimited and couldn't find any.

9. BJWanlund

BJWanlund Member

Are you talking CASES or TINS, Greg?

BJ

10. Greg Ehrbar

Greg Ehrbar Member

Actually, the plastic cases. Is there also a way to replace the tins? That's not as much of a problem, since I was extremely careful when I bought them (but those dents are annoying -- especially the ones you can't see until you open them)!