1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Waiting for the "new" 2007/08 WDW OA

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Villain Dude, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Villain Dude

Villain Dude Member

Greetings WDW music fans,

I'm sitting here wondering when the "new" WDW OA will be released and most of all, what new tunes will be on it ? ... Hopefully our emails, letters and blogs have convinced the powers that be, to release a WDW OA with everything we Disney audiophiles crave and desire.

Wouldn't be cool to have an Epcot disc with every the illuminations on it?
    What about a disc with all the anniversary parades on it, past and present?

We all know, that we are gonna get the same standard tunes/files that the average guest wants (IASWAA, TIKI, YOHO, Grinning Ghost, etc..) but this time around, I hope that us Disney audiophiles get want we want and deserve ... NEW AUDIO TRACKS from WDW!!!

Thanks and I'll get of the soap box .... next.

-Chuck

2. Villain Dude

Villain Dude Member

Oh .... I guess I'm the only one wondering what might be on the next 2007/08 WDW OA(s) ....
    and I'm the only one who would love an "IllumiNations thru the years" disc ... also, the only one hoping for a disc(s) with all the anniversary parades on it, past and present?

Show the love for an IllumiNations disc and an anniversary parade disc!

-Chuck

3. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

i have it on good authority that we will see reflections of china audio on this oa

4. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

also the OA's are usually released in october or november