1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit Returns! (semi-OT)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by GrizzlyHall, Oct 19, 2003.

1. GrizzlyHall

GrizzlyHall Member

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. BLM07

BLM07 Member

Weird, and do you know where exactly is it?

3. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

My in-laws and I covered Epcot on Saturday...we did NOT go into the eastern half of Future World but covered all of the western half, as well as World Showcase (note: don't EVER go to the first day of Food & Wine. The crowds were UNbelievable). Anyway, since we didn't see any construction walls where we went, my guess would be it's in Future World East. Which would make sense, since that's where The Land is and that's where the attraction originally was.

Must be up for Food & Wine.

-Sharon-

4. Michael Zielski

Michael Zielski Member

I've been meaning to ask this question for a while; I came on board WDW in 1998, so I missed Kitchen Kabaret. We always visit Food Rocks every trip, my son has always loved it(in part because of the villainous junk food characters); but he's loved what he's heard of the Kitchen Kabaret show(from the old Epcot LP). S-o-o-o-o, where is the best site to see or hear the show? I know one site it's on is digitaldisney. Is the consensus that it was superior to Food Rocks?

Thanks, Mike

5. SharonKurland

SharonKurland Active Member

I don't MIND Food Rocks. I just liked Kitchen Kabaret more . The music was more catchy and I think the AA's were more interesting than Food Rocks'. But you're right Bill....OVERALL, the shows are/were similar (variety show about foods in the kitchen).

-Sharon-

6. micca

micca Member

Veggie Fruit Fruit is CLASSIC :)