1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Various WDW Songs and Tracks

Discussion in 'Archive' started by _Indiana_, Jun 29, 2007.

1. _Indiana_

_Indiana_ New Member

I am/was a big fan of the mid-90s redo of Tomorrowland that included Alien Encounter, Timekeeper, TTA, etc. I'm hoping someone will be able to provide some information on where I might find some or all of the following:

-Sonny Eclipse music that hasn't already been released on the official albums (specifically Space Angels and Yew Nork)
    -Dreamflight music
    -Timekeeper theme, queue music, or actual show
    -Alien Encounter pre-shows and main show
    -The songs "Inside the House" and "Windswept" from the old area loop
    -A recording of the video that played in the Space Mountain queue (Ray Cathode, Crazy Larry, etc.)
    -A recording of the Galaxy Search show in the Galaxy Palace Theater
    -A recording of the TTA audio
    -Astro Orbitor safety spiel

Also, is there a recording of the new Tomorrowland loop available?

Moving to Epcot, does anybody know the name of the song that plays in the O Canada circle vision film? (Not the song that's been on various official albums.)

And finally, is there a recording of the song from the American Adventure film ("there's a land 'cross this ocean I'm waiting to see, a land for these people who dream to be free...")

Thanks.

2. kirky99

kirky99 Member

Check out Rodentsections for audio. I do believe the current Tomorrowland BGM is available, as well as many other recordings that you are looking for.

Is it Bluenose that you are looking for from O'Canada?

3. _Indiana_

_Indiana_ New Member

Bluenose is exactly the song I was wanting. I'll check Rodentsections for the other ones.

Thanks!