1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

UPDATE: Disneyland Showtime MUSIC available!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SpectroPluto, Mar 18, 2003.

1. SpectroPluto

SpectroPluto Member

ok ok..I was DUMB!
    I did it wrong...here ya go..this should work!

NOTE: only so many downloads can happen a day, but it will usually refresh itself every few hours, so be sure to go back and try again!!

please post a message or e-mail me with any comments or questions! THANKS!!

*Tommy

http://www.geocities.com/mgm_pluto/disneyland.html

[​IMG]

2. Steve LeVine

Steve LeVine Member

The way the Osmonds fought over EJ Peaker you would think ther were meeting Marilyn Monroe or something. What a great episode that was. Now I never watch the Disney channel unless my neices are over

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

I've had a hard time downloading the last one. Maybe it's a temporary problem with the server though.

Yes the sad state of the Disney Channel. I have no problem with Disney doing programming for Children, but when I was little I liked the vintage stuff far more than the cartoons that other stations were showing.

Oh well.

Can we expect any other Disney TV episodes to be posted soon? I'd love to see some of the stuff from the opening of WDW or Danny Kaye's songs from the DL 25th or Opening of EPCOT.

4. SpectroPluto

SpectroPluto Member

as for more music....
    I will try! It takes some time...and I had to move my days off so I could go see a play in Tampa.
    As soon as I make more, I will post them...and rotate out the Osmond ones...so get them NOW! ;D
    *Tommy