1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Under New Management?Get the Fever Questions...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by s8ntmark, Jan 13, 2004.

1. s8ntmark

s8ntmark Member

I have a few things that have been lurking in my head and Im wondering if Anyone can answer these questions for me:

1. Does anyone know how many, and what queue music tracks there are for the Under New management show? I know one of the tracks is Quiet Village from Martin Denny...but how many more are there (and what order are they in?)

2. Same question as 1 but in regards to the Get the Fever show in Tokyo.

3. I forgot, who was the voice of Pierre in the OG Tiki Room show?

dang, I thought I had more questions...Ill post them when I think of them :)

Thanks for your time :)

2. s8ntmark

s8ntmark Member

...anyone?

:-

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

the OG Show? Not sure what you mean.

In the New Management Version it was Jerry Orbach of Lumiere/Law and Order fame.

4. s8ntmark

s8ntmark Member

yeah, Jerry Orbach took over...but in the original show it was someone else.....hmmm, wait a sec I think I know where to find this....brb...

(rifles through the bookshelf looking for something)

ahhhh yes... someone gave me a copy of the WD Eye magazine...(He did security for Imagineering for a few weeks...bastard) and they have an article on TETR: UNM... it says here that Ernie Newton was the original voice of Pierre!

Whos Ernie Newton?