Twister: Ride It Out Music Scores

I just downloaded a torrent know as Twister: Original Score!! The music is every single solitary piece used in the film! Now what I need help with is.....I know most (if not ALL) the music is from the movie, but I need to know what music tracks are used throughout the attraction!! I need a live recording of the music for everything(Preshows, Main Show, Exit Music)!!!
(Sounds from the preshows and main show can be good too, as long as I can hear the music in most areas so I can do a track-by-track comparison and see what tracks were used and what is unreleased)!!

Can anyone help???

I am trying to recreate a needle drop (or mix) of the scores throughout this attraction!!!

Thanks in Advance!!

Marko

I recently bought the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for Twister so I think I can help you out. The first pre-show uses the musical track "Downdraft". The second pre-show and ride itself uses edited versions of "Drive In". The edits for the track can be heard a few seconds before the stage drops. The exit music is the track "Wheatfield".

dark doge

hey i've recreated the real main show soundtrack
the score is from water world, twister and close encounters enjoy my friend