1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Triceratop Spin

Discussion in 'Music of Walt Disney World Resort' started by Horizons, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

There are three separate soundtracks used for the attraction, each running approximately 1:30. Thanks to C33 for correcting my rookie mistake. I had originally posted the ride music was recorded specific for the attraction. Had I just "shazammed" the tracks, I would have made the IDs in about 15 seconds. Not to mention I already have one of these tracks in my collection from the Pioneer Hall loop! :D All tracks are edited for time.

The soundtracks are presented in the following sequence, although I don't know if Pike Country Breakdown is actually the first song presented:

01 - Pike Country Breakdown - Earl Scruggs, Lester Flatt & The Foggy Mountain Boys - Flatt& Scruggs: The Complete Mercury Recordings (CHESTER)
    02 - Buffalo Gals - Aubrey Haynie - A Man Must Carry On (HESTER)
    03 - Farewell Blues - Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs - Foggy Mountain Breakdown (CHESTER)
    04 - Pike Country Breakdown (HESTER)
    02 - Buffalo Gals (CHESTER)
    03 - Farewell Blues(HESTER)

The pre-spin dialog is made over the Dino-Rama music. The post-spin dialog plays over the attraction soundtrack, so if you want each post-spin narration spiel with the appropriate soundtrack, you need to collect six separate tracks (three for Hester and three for Chester).

HESTER

Pre-Spin Dialog: Hi everyone, this is Hester. For your safety, please stay seated with your seat belt fastened nice and tight while you ride. Be sure to watch your children and please keep your hands, arms, feet and legs inside your Dinosaur. [Spanish spiel follows]. Riders in the front row can use their lever to tilt the Dinosaur forward or backward. Riders in the back row can use their lever to fly higher or lower. Have a fun spin!

Post-Spin Dialog: Looks like our little Dinosaurs are landing, so please stay seated. When they come to a complete stop make sure you have all your belongings and then walk to the exit gate. Bye-bye.

CHESTER

Pre-Spin Dialog: Hey spinners, its Chester here reminding you for your safety to stay seated with that seat belt fastened good and tight as you spin. Whilst your spinning, keep your hands, arms, feet and legs inside and be sure to watch your children. [Spanish spiel follows]. Riders in the front row can use their lever to tilt forward or backward. Riders in the back row can use their lever to fly higher or lower. Ready? Then let's go for a spin!

Post-Spin Dialog: Whoa boy! How was that for a spin? Now please stay seated until your Triceratop comes to a complete stop. Then, make sure you have all your belongings and walk to the exit gate.

I do not grant Ricky Brigante/ParkTunes or any other person the right to publish or reproduce any information that is contained in this post for any commercial purpose.