1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Trent, anyone? Question: Pre 2002 posts

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bill, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Bill

Bill Guest

Are we still able to access pre 2002 posts?

2. trentino

trentino Member

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your note. I had forgotten about the archived messages. After seeing your message I spent an hour or so trying to get the old Perl script up and running without success. In the process I discovered that --sadly-- it seems the flat file database of messages was not transferred from the old host to the new one. I will have a look for an old backup I might have at home but I'm not too optimistic as I was relying on the old host provider for backups.

Trent

3. mmmfan

mmmfan Member

I will miss those old posts.There was a lot of great information available there. :(

4. David S.

David S. Member

It's a shame to hear the old post were apparently lost. I checked http://www.webarchive.org to see if the site and message board were mirrored over there but unfortunately, it does not appear to have been.