1. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Tren-D at Downtown Disney Marketplace

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by Sleeping Beauty, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty Premium Member

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a topic on the wonderful Tren-D music yet. Is anyone out there working on a playlist by any chance? I've tried asking CMs if they knew anything about what was playing but they haven't had any information for me.

2. eyore

eyore DLRP explorer Premium Member Playlist Author

For some reason the music in the stores seems to come as a lower priority.
    I know I have yet to start on store the music for DLRP(have a partial recording of one store in DLRP and that's all).
    First call seems to be the area loops and ride loops and then the restaurants.
    Not having been there, is it Disney stuff or just general commercial stuff (just out of curiosity)?

3. Horizons

Horizons Playlist Author

I'm not at the moment, but I can check it out soon (unless Jay beats me to it).

4. Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty Premium Member

They play a variety of world music. I've heard some French Pop and Bossa Nova. A couple of CMs have told me it's just a radio station but I find that hard to believe when Disney has special playlists everywhere else.

5. wdwsound

wdwsound New Member

I can tell you first-hand that it is not a radio station. Variety of Euro-Pop, non-Disney songs