1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Tomorrowland Safety Spiels

Discussion in 'Archive' started by X-S Tech, Sep 24, 2004.

1. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Just for the heck of it I've taken to splitting up the various "Safety Spiel" DLForever tracks. On the Tomorrowland Safety Spiels there are a 2 pieces that I can't quite identify. At the 3:55 mark, there's a track which mentions "Rockets in a holding pattern", which I can only assume is Space Mountain. Can anyone confirm this? Also the last track which starts at about 4:14 is Jack Wagner mentioning that "the Cars will soon resume motion" or something like that. Is this a generic safety spiel or does it apply to one attraction? Thanks for any help.

And if anyone knows approximate years for any of these, that would be great too.

2. DL FLIGHT 295

DL FLIGHT 295 Member

yes.......that one is SPACE MOUNTAIN and the last one is the PEOPLEMOVER (the high pitch horn recording that follows was omitted from the DL FOREVER tarcks).........

DL FLIGHT 295
    aka
    DC-88 SPACELINER

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Bored? I, X-S Tech? Bored?

4. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Thanks as always 295.