Tomorrowland 2055 tracks and stuff...

s8ntmark

Hello everyone~

Besides trying to make a disc of The Mickey Mouse Revue, Ive wanted to make a CD of the Tomorrowland 2055 loop that played in the last days of the pre"new" TL at Disneyland (and now still plays in the Space Mt bathrooms, apparently.)

What I want to know is, has anyone bothered to write a record of the songs that appear in the TL2055 music that used to play (and still plays) in the area. I know that the following 5 tracks are there but what about the rest:

Miracles From Molocules*
Monorail March*
It's fun to be free (version?)
20k Leagues Under the Sea*
Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (DLF)

Thank you for your time :)
Mark!

Hi Mark,

Here's the playlist for the TL2055 Music Loop:

1. "Tomorrowland 2055 Fanfare" (0:48)
2. "Tomorrowland 2055 Theme & Fanfare" (1:38)
3. "Energy" (3:23)
4. "Timekeeper" (2:07)
5. "Golden Dream" (3:45)
6. "Miracles from Molecules" (1:43)
7. "It's Fun to be Free" (3:29)
8. "Monorail Song" (2:58)
9. "Let's Listen to the Land" (4:30)
10. "Tomorrowland 2055 Theme #1" (0:19)
11. "Tomorrowland 2055 Theme #2" (1:44)
12. "One Little Spark" (3:24)
13. "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" (2:24)
14. "Nemo's Theme" (0:40)
15. "Go Go Goodyear" (1:46)
16. "Magic Journeys" (5:35)
17. "Pop Goes the Weasel" (0:08)
18. "We are Here to Change the World" (3:13)
19. "Universe of Energy" (3:54)
20. "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" (2:25)

-Jason

I guess it would also be helpful to note that the recordings are from two sources: the Epcot songs are from the original entrance loop, the Tomorrowland ones from a recording session specifically for the music loop.

-Jason

Just wanted to set a record clear. I keep hearing everyone saying that this loop only plays in the Space Mountain bathroom. That is incorrect. I'm sure that the loop playing in the bathroom was just for filler. The main place were this loop is meant to play and actually plays is the second level of Space Mountain on the outside. When you go upstairs to ride, you can hear it all over. That's why some of those tracks where listed as "Space Mountain Concourse" on the Disneyland Forever system.

s8ntmark

Phew indeed! Id hate to think of the looks I'd get after standing in the bathroom (with a pad of paper) for an hour or so...ugh...Joe Bob from BF,Kentucky might think Im checkin' him out :)

Thanks for the info Jason, very VERY helpful. Is this the order they play in? Also, does anyone know where to get the more hard to find tracks? Like the TL2055 themes and fanfare?

Thanks again!
Mark!

s8ntmark

Me too! I wonder if anyone is interested in a...trade? I can be reached by way of the BatPhone ;)

Kenster

There was also a Space Mountain Concourse Loop that played previous to this one, before the Magic Eye Theater sprang up and before Space Mountain changed colors. The line originally went to the right side of the of second level, around the tomorrowland stage. This allowed one to hear the Concourse music. That's what it was set up for. I clearly remember winding around the chains, watching people play air hockey as the doors to the upper level arcade were always wide open. The sounds of the arcade and people in line made it difficult to hear the loop as the volume wasn't that loud to begin with.

Dr. Know

OK

I am now listening to a very poor mono live recording of the Tomorrowland 2055 fanfare and theme. Two questions: does a better quality recording exist? And who composed it? (My guess is John Debney).

Thanks!

Re:Tomorrowland 2055 tracks & Black Cauldron OST

There are some Tl 2055 tracks posted today over at alt.binaries.multimedia.disney
Also The Black Cauldron OST is up over at alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.soundtracks.
for those who access Newsgroups.
Jeff

Kenster

Ugh! My newsgroup server doesn't get that. Any suggestions? I tried downloading a couple of different newsgroup programs but, they always ask for a server address and the one I have doesn't list the multimedia channel that is used here.

Unfortunately changing your newsgroup software won't make any difference. Its kinda like using a different phone with the same phone line. If your ISP doesn't provide a good NG server that had a.b.m.disney, then you are outta luck. Most of the major servers carry it, but if yours doesn't, then you can subscribe to a pay server. They will usually run you about 10 bucks a month, but they have massive retention, and almost every known newsgroup. So you have to make the tossup, do you want to drop the 10 bucks each month, or go without the music. ; ) You may be lucky enough to have a friend willing to grab the tracks for you. However, there are "FREE" NG servers that exist. Most are very slow, and have no retention at all, but you may luck out an get one that works. Just do a search for "free nntp servers" or something liike that with yahoo, and it should give you a listing. Hope that helps,

Dreamfinder

Dr. Know

I'm just bumping this topic back up, because I have had no luck in finding out who the composer of the TL 2055 theme and fanfare was... There must be someone out there who knows, or who can point me in the right direction. I would guess that the same person may have been responsible for the arrangement of We Are Here to Change the World for the TL 2055 loop.

X-S Tech

This is by no means fact, but I thought I heard John Debney's name connected with this loop. I wouldn't be surprised.

Dr. Know

you might have heard that from me -- I made that suggestion higher up in this thread ... but I would love independent confirmation. Another likely suspect would be Gregory Smith, who was reponsible for the "Discovery Suite" portion of Illuminations 25 :)