1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Tokyo Disneyland HMH Nightmare CD?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by bpgstudios, Oct 30, 2005.

1. bpgstudios

bpgstudios New Member

Hey all,

I was recently informed that Tokyo Disneyland has a Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare CD out. Amazon appears to have it, listed as a Disneyland import
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...ic&n=507846
    Has anyone here ever heard of this? It's a recent release (Oct. 11), and I wonder if this is infact a full flowthrough of TDL's HMHN. Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

by the way, hi I'm bpgstudios. you may know me from a few other sites. Looking forward to discussions here. :)

2. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member

That is my assumption as well... buyer beware!

3. Yoshi

Yoshi Member

4. TDLFAN

TDLFAN Member

It is DL's. TDL's version of the cd is not available comercially yet, if ever.... (fingers crossed)

5. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Aside from Japanese Narration, how do the two attraction differ, audio wise?

6. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

pretty much identical to my knowledge although I don't think TDL has the Oogie AA @the end.liuke in Anaheim.

7. s8ntmark

s8ntmark Member

From what Ive heard...there is a new bit of music in the library area...where the evil stuffed mickey is playing the piano...Its pretty cool.

OH! There also seems to be a really cool queue track playing outside. But I think other then that its identical.

8. dannyeyheralde

dannyeyheralde Member

ARGH! I wish I could see Joe's video of this but neither of my computers seem to enjoy downloading zip files.