3. ?Friend Like Me? - The Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management ? 2:40
4. ?Swisskapolka? - Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse ? 1:53
5. ?Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me)? - The Pirates Of The Caribbean ? 5:43
6. ?All Aboard The Mine Train? - Frontierland ? 1:46
7. ?Bear Band Serenade? - Country Bear Jamboree ? 1:45
8. ?Splash Mountain Medley? - Splash Mountain ? 7:55
9. ?Grim, Grinning Ghosts? - The Haunted Mansion ? 5:32
10. ?It's A Small World? - It's A Small World ? 5:03
11. ?The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh? - The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh ? 4:15
12. ?Solo Pilot Blues? - Mickey's Toontown Fair ? 2:30
13. ?There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow? - Carousel Of Progress ? 2:39
14. ?Galactic Anthem? - Stitch's Great Escape ? 2:06
15. ?Legacy? - Main Entrance ? 1:43
16. ?Spaceship Earth? - Spaceship Earth -- 10:52
17. ?Energy Adventure Medley? - Ellen's Energy Adventure ? 4:48
18. ?Test Track Medley? - Test Track ? 3:55

Disc Two:

1. ?Soarin'? - Epcot ? 4:41
2. ?Destiny? - Mission Space ? 3:42
3. ?One Little Spark? - Journey Into Imagination With Figment ? 2:09
4. ?Honey, I Shrunk The Audience Theme? - Honey, I Shrunk The Audience ? 1:47
5. ?The Three Caballeros? - Gran Fiesta Tour -- 2:45
6. ?Reflections Of China Suite? - Reflections Of China -- 4:04
7. ?Canada: You're A Lifetime Journey? - O Canada! ? 5:50
8. ?Impressions De France? - Impressions De France ? 9:52
9. ?Golden Dream? - The American Adventure ? 3:50
10. ?The Seas With Nemo & Friends? - The Seas With Nemo & Friends -- 4:42
11. ?Hooray For Hollywood? - Hollywood Blvd. ? 1:26
12. ?The Twilight Zone? Tower Of Terror Theme? - The Twilight Zone? Tower Of Terror ? 1:42
13. ?Star Tours? - Star Tours ? 4:06
14. ?Playhouse Disney Theme? - Playhouse Disney Live On Stage! ? 0:40
15. ?Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular? - Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular ? 8:50
16. ?Lights, Motors, Action? - Lights, Motors, Action ? 11:12
17. ?Beauty And The Bees (Beauty And The Beast)? - It's Tough To Be A Bug ? 2:18
18. ?It's Tough To Be A Bug? - It's Tough To Be A Bug ? 0:44
19. ?CTX Theme? - Dinosaur ? 6:14

RANDY????

Shouldn't "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" be in the middle of the Future World sections of the album?

WDWGuy08

i was going around the park from spaceship earth to ellen's energy adventure to the land to the seas with nemo and friends.

i was going around the park from spaceship earth to ellen's energy adventure to the land to the seas with nemo and friends.

No, no, no. I mean, you accidentally placed "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" between "Golden Dream" and "Hooray For Hollywood".

WDWGuy08

i meant what i said and i know what you meant re-read what i said!

Is the only way to get both of these CDs to visit the parks? I thought there was a number to call? Does anyone have a number for one or both of these? I would appreciate it greatly.

Wow WDWGuy, I don't know if you meant it, but your response to disneyphilip came off rather impatient. Especially considering that his comment was not only valid, but accurate as well. Why would I not group "The Seas with Nemo and Friends" with the other Future World attractions? You've placed it after the World Showcase tracks and before Disney's Hollywood Studio.

When both Disneyland and Walt Disney World shared the same disc, one of the things that didn't make sense to me was that the playlist not only jumped from land to land and back, but bounced from park to park. Though I don't have a set 'rule', I tend to group the tracks by area - it makes more musical sense transitioning from theme to theme.

I know, I could actually settle it all by posting the playlist. But I've broken several of my own rules already by revealing the new tracks so early, and.... well, truth be told, I don't have the playlist right in front of me to make sure I could post it accurately. So, patience is the key my friend.

Thanks,
Randy
;D

WDWGuy08

i didn't mean for it to be harsh or anything i was just telling him i put it where i thought it might go. i apologize if it sounded that way.

Horizons

Playlist Author
I don't have the playlist right in front of me to make sure I could post it accurately. So, patience is the key my friend.

You mean you haven't memorized the playlist yet? :D

Fantasmic

Hey Randy,

There has been discussion oline lately about the closure of the Seasons of the Vine movie at DCA for the new Preview Center. Will this track be removed from the Official Album as well?

When I was putting the album together, I heard that Seasons of the Vine may be closing. Even so, I knew that the attraction wasn't running 'full schedule'. Instead of removing it, I decided to keep it on no matter which way it went. It's a great piece of music, and why not let it have one more run. Besides, it's Bruce Broughton ;).

Randy

You mean you haven't memorized the playlist yet? :D
[/quote]

The sad thing is, someone in the office needed some info on an album we released 7 or 8 years ago. When they told me the title, it didn't ring a bell. "That doesn't sound familiar at all," I said as I retrieved the master and suddenly realized that not only did we release this album, I had produced it. So, in answer to your question - 12 is a standard dozen, and 13 is a baker's dozen. That's all for today, class... what? Wait. Where am I?

Randy

WDWGuy08

The sad thing is, someone in the office needed some info on an album we released 7 or 8 years ago. When they told me the title, it didn't ring a bell. "That doesn't sound familiar at all," I said as I retrieved the master and suddenly realized that not only did we release this album, I had produced it. So, in answer to your question - 12 is a standard dozen, and 13 is a baker's dozen. That's all for today, class... what? Wait. Where am I?

Randy

which album did they need info from? also, bruce broughton has said that he had no idea his music would be released, but is very happy it is, and is very curious as to how it will sound, the spaceship earth audio at least, as a lot of the music is repetitive, based on the Spaceship Earth theme. He is really surprised that Disney is including this much of the score on the CD release, and will be curious to see how it?s produced since everything is on a loop. also, i modified my previous track listing post on page 6!

The Album was a sampler that we had done for a particular store or something. See, now I don't even remember that ???!

Concerning Timekeeper: Simply put, I didn't get to it in time. I do recall that it needed to be cleared, and that there was a possible talent issue. But by the time I was able to get around to it, I was told that it wasn't going to be around for too much longer. So, instead of clearing a track that would only get 1 release at best, I opted for another attraction. Incidentally, it was Ellen's Energy Adventure.

The score for Spaceship Earth is indeed made of looped cues. Most attraction score cues are. As you are aware, Mr. Broughton is quite the skilled composer, so it was rather easy to transition from one loop to another to create one cohesive and musical whole.

Randy

WDWGuy08

The Album was a sampler that we had done for a particular store or something. See, now I don't even remember that ???!

Concerning Timekeeper: Simply put, I didn't get to it in time. I do recall that it needed to be cleared, and that there was a possible talent issue. But by the time I was able to get around to it, I was told that it wasn't going to be around for too much longer. So, instead of clearing a track that would only get 1 release at best, I opted for another attraction. Incidentally, it was Ellen's Energy Adventure.

The score for Spaceship Earth is indeed made of looped cues. Most attraction score cues are. As you are aware, Mr. Broughton is quite the skilled composer, so it was rather easy to transition from one loop to another to create one cohesive and musical whole.

Randy

ah well you have an excuse dear sir you do a lot of wonderful work so you're allowed to forget things. hehe

that's a shame about timekeeper one of broughton's best! alongside ellen. i always loved the magic kingdom's score better than the original version. my fav cues have to be:

Train Ride
Into The Air
Spill
Fill
Jules Verne Intro

yes, mr. broughton is a skilled composer and he composes musical masterpieces, in my opinion, for the parks, which is why i love his music sooo much. as you may have noticed on a post i made on one of the other pages in this topic, i have listened to the energy adventure medley over 361 times since its release on the 2006 official album. so as you can see i enjoy his works to death.

WDWGuy08

i enjoy his [Broughton's] works to death.

So, does this mean we can mark you down as a Spaceship Earth apologist?

huh? i like the music for what it is wether it goes with the attraction or not, not having ridden it yet, i cannot judge. my only complaint is nothing being on the descent return trip to the exit!