1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

The Music You're Most Interseted In Obtaining (A)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by GrizzlyHall, May 21, 2003.

1. GrizzlyHall

GrizzlyHall Member

There will be two polls - with 8 options each. This is the first - pick the music you want the most out of all - then do the same over at Poll 2. Then there will be a competition for the two highest (one from each poll) to find the &quotmost wanted&quot music from the MagicMusic public!Category One: Animatronic Theater ShowsCategory Two: Creative Animatronic ShowsCategory Three: 3-D or FilmsCategory Four: Thrill RidesCategory Five: Omnimover RidesCategory Six: Deceased RideCategory Seven: Mini-AttractionsCategory Eight: Area MusicIf there are enough requests for more desired audio, a second round may occur after finding this winner!Happy voiting. ;)

2. GrizzlyHall

GrizzlyHall Member

Let's just say, "official album quality" - which is quite impressive - so look for the one that you would love to have whether released through an album or elsewhere. :D

(Whoops...sorry for the typos, guys)... :eek:

3. GrizzlyHall

GrizzlyHall Member

Oh, and might I add, (probably) none of the tracks on either poll are available in such quality...and it's doubtful they will ever be without the "official process" of a release by WDR. ;)

4. Hrothgar

Hrothgar Member

In terms of Journey Into Imagination, are we talking ridethrough audio or area music from the queue, post-ride play areas, etc.?

Incidentally, on my last trip to WDW with my fiance and my folks, I was pleased to see that JIYI had "stepping sound effects," but it was still nowhere near as cool as the colored light drum synth thing that my brother and I loved as kids. *sigh*

5. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Hmm...this list sure favors WDW. No Disneyland selections?

6. matt d.

matt d. Member

Hi Everyone,

I voted for Journey into Imagination but I'd also like a ride through of Spaceship Earth too. :D

matt d.

7. Kenster

Kenster Member

Definitely Disneyland Tracks. I am partial to Disneyland, having been raised on it.

8. GrizzlyHall

GrizzlyHall Member

I've only put Walt Disney World tracks in this poll. We can start a new Disneyland competition, then compete it against the winner of Walt Disney World if you're interested.

9. MitchB

MitchB Member

since we are talking WDW, I would also like to add a vote for the river of time (mexico) ride through