The Haunted Mansion CD / LE Box Set [2009]

stevek

Anyone know if the CD's will be available in the World of Disney here in Anaheim on 9/9? Not sure how far "park exclusives" reach within the resort itself.

Thanks in advance and once again a hearty Thank You to Randy for putting together these great releases.

almandot

I don't know when an official "release" date for this is.. but usually CDs get released on Tuesday. That could be tomorrow, or it could be delayed so that it premiers at the 9/9/9 40th event and put on the shelves that day or the following tuesday which would be the 15th.

chrisps

I think that you are right about the 40th anniversary cd coming out today or next Tuesday the 15th but I know that the cd was going to come out tomorrow becuse tomorrow is 9/9/09 and that is what everyone in this topic is saying the official day that the cd is going to come out. I am going to check on the Internet today to see if the cd is on one of the Internet sites that sells Disney parks cds or I might wait until tomorrow to order the cd through the Disneyworld mail order system. I think that would be relly cool if Randy would make a magic kingdom 40th anniversary box set in 2011 for the 40th anniversary of the Disneyworld resort. I have a question about the Disneyland 50th anniversary box cd set can I still get that cd box set on the Internet or in stores or though the Disneyland mail order system and can I order the 2008-2009 Disneyland cd through the Disneyland mail order system? I relly want the 2008-2009 Disneyland cd and I have found it on the Internet on a site that sells Disney park cds but it is $35.00 for the cd on that site what is the price of the cd if I would order it though the Disneyland mail order system?

Thanks, Randy--for insisting that the CD contained in the exclusive Haunted Mansion box be the same as the CD offered up to the masses. I passed bidding on eBay for the 13 track Haunted Mansion CD some years back, but I finally succombed to my desires, bidding (and winning) on the exclusive Pirates release with a few bonus tracks. It's been several years since those events, and I'm through (trying desperately...) falling prey to the wolves on eBay; the box does sound nice, but at least I can comfort myself with a very nice copy of the original vinyl release...eBay, naturally...

Michael

chrisps

I called the Disneyworld mail order today and they can not find the new haunted mansion cd that is in this topic they need a price tag number and they need a way to find the cd in there system can someone on this site please help me try to find the price tag number of this cd? I used the number that Randy give in this topic to try to find the cd to order the new haunted mansion cd but they could not find it they just found the haunted mansion theme park exclusive and the story and song of the haunted mansion and not the cd that is in this topic. Jay or Randy can one of you please help me find the price tag of this cd or a way the Disneyworld mail order system can find the cd? I have a question about the new haunted mansion cd that is in this topic when will it be at the Disneyworld parks and when will the Disneyworld mail order system have the new haunted mansion cd in stock to order at the Disneyworld mail order system and when does the new haunted mansion cd come to the Disney parks today or next tuesday?

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
... when will it be at the Disneyworld parks and when will the Disneyworld mail order system have the new haunted mansion cd in stock to order ... ?
As stated above, the CD is already available for purchase at one or two WDW retail locations. Most stores, however, have no clue about the CD at this point.

As for the Mail Order Department, they can probably find the CD in the computer, but they actually have to send shoppers out to pick up the merchandise, and when an item is hard to find and/or keep on the shelves, it can take them a couple of weeks or more to get an order shipped out.

Place your order [topic=4315]here[/topic] if you are in a hurry. A whole bunch of CDs have already been mailed out today. :lol:

stevek

... when will it be at the Disneyworld parks and when will the Disneyworld mail order system have the new haunted mansion cd in stock to order ... ?
As stated above, the CD is already available for purchase at one or two WDW retail locations. Most stores, however, have no clue about the CD at this point.

As for the Mail Order Department, they can probably find the CD in the computer, but they actually have to send shoppers out to pick up the merchandise, and when an item is hard to find and/or keep on the shelves, it can take them a couple of weeks or more to get an order shipped out.

Place your order [topic=4315]here[/topic] if you are in a hurry. A whole bunch of CDs have already been mailed out today. :lol:

Jay, is your price the same as it in the parks? I know there are some sites that charge a slightly higher price since they have to physically go to the park and purchase the CD.

chrisps

Thanks for the Info about the new haunted mansion cd Jay. I can'nt order the cd from this site becuse I don'nt have a pay pal account to order the cd on this site. I have a question for you Jay when should I try to call the Disneyworld mail order to order the cd through the Disneyworld mail order system and what will the price of the haunted mansion cd be? I tried to call the Disneyworld mail order system today around 1pm today and the person did not know the new cd that I was tried to get and the name of the new cd they just had the haunted mansion theme park exclusive and the story and song from the haunted mansion and not the new haunted mansion cd that is on this site in this topic. I have a question for you Jay do you know when the people at the Disneyworld mail order system can find the cd and when I can order the cd through the Disneyworld mail order system? I give the person on the phone on at the Disneyworld mail order system the number that Randy had posted in this topic on this site and she could not find the cd in her computer so when should I try to order the new haunted mansion cd through the Disneyworld mail order system? I don'nt even see the new haunted mansion cd on the Internet sites that I go to look to buy new Disney park cds will it be on the Internet sites that sell the Disney parks cds or will I have to get the new haunted mansion cd through the Disneyworld mail order system?

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
Jay, is your price the same as it in the parks? I know there are some sites that charge a slightly higher price since they have to physically go to the park and purchase the CD.
Like the others, I have to physically visit the parks, fight the crowds, and pay full price plus tax.

If you are able to visit the parks on your own, my price is definitely higher. Remember, I am trying to raise money for the website. :)

If you go the Mail Order route, after they have added their exorbitant shipping charges, our prices are roughly the same. International buyers will probably find my price to be considerably lower. As for turnaround time, the day Mail Order manages to ship an order on the same/next day... is the day I start believing in fairies! :lol:

I can'nt order the cd from this site becuse I don'nt have a pay pal account
You need a credit card to purchase from WDW Mail Order. You can use the same credit card to open a free PayPal account in less time than it will take you to convince someone in Mail Order that the new Haunted Mansion CD actually exists. ;)

chrisps

Thanks for the Info about the new haunted mansion cd. I don'nt have a credit card but my family has a credit card so I will ask one of my family members to use there credit card on this site to order the new haunted mansion cd. If I open a free pay pal account on this site will it just be for this site or any site that pay pal uses to buy things from? I also have another question when will the Disneyworld mail order system have the new haunted mansion cd in there computer to order through the Disneyworld mail order system? I had my dad call the Disneyworld mail order system today around 1pm and they could not find the new haunted mansion cd they just found the the haunted mansion theme park exclusive and the story and song from the haunted mansion and not the new haunted mansion cd that is been sold on this site. Does anyone on this site know when the people at the Disneyworld mail order system will have the new haunted mansion cd in there computer and how long it whould take the new cd to get to me? I have a question if I would buy the haunted mansion cd on this site how many days would it take to get were I live?

stevek

Thanks for the Info about the new haunted mansion cd. I don'nt have a credit card but my family has a credit card so I will ask one of my family members to use there credit card on this site to order the new haunted mansion cd. If I open a free pay pal account on this site will it just be for this site or any site that pay pal uses to buy things from?

Once you have a PayPal account, you can use it for any site that accepts Paypal.

chrisps

I am not going to order the haunted mansion cd through this site but I might order the cd through the Disneyworld mail order next week to see if they have the new cd yet but my dad said that he would order the new haunted mansion cd sometime soon. I have a question for you Jay will the haunted mansion cd be on Itunes sometime soon or just be at the parks? If the haunted mansion cd will be able on Itunes I might get my dad to get the cd through Itunes or I might just get the story and song of the haunted mansion through the Disney store for $10.00. I have a question about the story and song of the haunted mansion will that cd be on Itunes when it comes out on the 22nd of this month? I would like to thank Randy for his hard work on making the new haunted mansion cd for the 40th anniversary of the haunted mansion. I will find away to buy the new haunted mansion cd and than I can thank Randy for his hard work on this haunted mansion cd for the 40th anniversary of the haunted mansion. Thanks Jay for trying to help on this site to buy the new haunted mansion cd this week don'nt worry I will still buy the new haunted mansion cd sometime this month or this year or I might buy the cd if I go to the Disneyworld resort next year with my family if they are still able next year in the summer.

almandot

can we merge chrisps posts like we do old threads and have a collapse/uncollapse toggle? ;P

I hope people are enjoying the cd as much as I am and will be posting my opinions of it sometime tonight or tomorrow, hopefully others will soon also ;)

And jay... are you getting an AP/CM discount on these cds or really paying full price :lol: (not that it matters for the purpose of raising money for the site.. but full price when you're a local? :))

Magic Music

Administrator
Playlist Author
can we merge chrisps posts like we do old threads and have a collapse/uncollapse toggle? ;P
I am already thinking about how to split this thing into two. :lol:

And jay... are you getting an AP/CM discount on these cds or really paying full price ;) (not that it matters for the purpose of raising money for the site.. but full price when you're a local? :))
Well, you can only get an AP discount at the World of Disney store, and the problem is that they're almost always out of the park exclusive CDs. You want Hannah Montana or the Jonas Brothers? No problem. You want Four Parks • One World? Good luck, my friend.

I have already gone through a whole bunch of the Haunted Mansion CDs, and, honestly, every one of them has been purchased at full price. Should they get them in at World of Disney, I'll be sure to get my 10%, but no such luck so far.

WDWGuy08

did any one here manage to get their hands on the black box at the event yesterday?

chris