1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

The American Adventure (Score)

Discussion in 'Disney Parks and Resorts' started by WDWGuy08, Jan 29, 2008.

1. WDWGuy08

WDWGuy08 Member

Hi all! Hope you all are doing well and are having a good 2008, so far. I have a question for all you audiophiles out there and even you Mr. Thornton, if you see this! I have a file I downloaded off the internet some time back, it is a piece of score from the american adventure at epcot center. 56 seconds long low bitrate o k sound quality. can someone tell me the following:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/of0rl9

1. where it came from
    2. if there is a longer better quality version of it out their?
    3. what it is from (not what attraction), what source, medium, cd....?

TIA~

-WDWGuy08-
    aka Chris

2. BLM07

BLM07 Member

I'm pretty sure that it is part of score for the finale of AA. When Mark and Ben are talking and maybe part of the song after that. It might not be 100% the same, check Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, 'Underscore and Golden Dream' on DLF, it might be that.

3. Fantasmic

Fantasmic Member

That clip is from the WDW Explorer CD-ROm from a few years ago. It is an instrumental of the orginal version of Golden Dreams as it appeared at EPCOT's opening and on "The Official Album of Disneyland, Walt Disney World and EPCOT Center" from 1991.