1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello, Guest! Do you have any shopping to do at Amazon? You can help support Magic Music by using our special link. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

TDS Main Entrance/ World Bazaar Music

Discussion in 'Archive' started by X-S Tech, Jul 25, 2007.

1. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

I was listening to the Meandering Mouse podcast, and after a trip to TDL, they were talking about how as they entered World Bazaar, the area music playing was the HISTA Theme, and they were confused. I realize that this is probably just one piece from the Main Entrance Loop that plays outside the gates. But they never did mention if once they got further into World Bazaar, the music became more appropriate to the land. Does anyone know if TDL is still in fact using World Bazaar Music?

2. mpdb6

mpdb6 New Member

It is still its own loop, different from the Main Street USA Loop as well. The audio was a mess in there due to the street being covered.

3. X-S Tech

X-S Tech Active Member

Meaning that you can just hear the Main Entrance loop while inside?

4. JoeInJpn

JoeInJpn Member

The Entrance music can be heard just as you're entering World Bazaar, but after a few steps, the regular World Bazaar music is heard.

5. Gurgitoy2

Gurgitoy2 Active Member

Speaking of which, has TDL changed the World Bazaar loop yet? I know that the Main Entrance loop has changed and is more in line with what Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom play, but I have no idea if the World Bazaar loop is the same as it was in 1983.

6. DavidG

DavidG Member

It must have changed since it includes Paragon Ragtime tracks, which were recorded way after 1983.

7. JoeInJpn

JoeInJpn Member

I was at the Parks tonight. The entrance loop music can be heard only slightly, right by the brick columns at the front of World Bazaar. Otherwise, the World Bazaar loop is much more clear.